Air cooled condensers/ fluid coolers
HTPG offers fluid coolers capable of cooling almost any non-corrosive fluid. Ranging from single fan to 14-fan units, HTPG fluid coolers provide energy saving alternatives when used with water-cooled machinery or as an economizer in computer room or printing press cooling applications.
Air Cooled Fluid Coolers lend themselves to an extraordinary variety of cooling applications. These units cool most fluids that are non-corrosive to copper tubing. They provide closed circuit cooling of condensing water thus avoiding maintenance of evaporative water cooling. The fluid cooler doubles as an economizer to cool interior space during winter, then cools condenser water in the summer. Fluid coolers can also cool compressor oil in heavy commercial and industrial refrigeration systems. The industrial cooling applications are endless!
HTPG’s Air Handlers are an industrial grade product with heavy gauge mill-galvanized steel framing and sheet metal throughout. Designed specifically for the HVAC industry with a full range of options and accessories, these units are ideal for custom or design-and-build projects in refrigeration or air conditioning.
EcoNet® Enabled Unit Coolers are intelligent, electronically operated evaporators designed for energy efficiency and easier installation. Developed in conjunction with Rheem Manufacturing, it builds on the success, reliability and efficiency of Rheem’s EcoNet® technology and brings it to the commercial refrigeration market for energy savings, consistent temperature, and improved product quality. The smart EcoNet Command Center with intuitive touchscreen allows for single or multiple EcoNet Enabled Unit Coolers to be programmed, monitored, and troubleshot outside of the space being cooled.
The Surveillant Demand Defrost Evaporator Controller uses proprietary advanced algorithms to maximize energy efficiency while minimizing the effects of defrost on the space temperature.
HTPG’s experience in coil manufacturing, materials, fin spacing, tube diameter, and circuiting are unmatched in the industry. Whether for OEM, replacement or retrofit customers, HTPG’s Lean manufacturing featuring one piece flow is ideally suited to meet your unique coil requirements. We offer everything from expert design services to full production capabilities.
Packaged Refrigeration systems
- EcoNet Enabled to maximize energy efficiency
- Available outdoor options include and Roof Kit and Hail Guard
- 2 Cabinet Sizes
- Boil-out pan is offered with an option of a PVC drain line connection
- One electrical wiring point with the ability to add a plug on select models
- Lift-off panels & large electrical box
- Factory pre-charged with R-448A
Econet enabled unit coolers
- STANDARD FEATURES
- Reduces fan speed to 50% during off cycle to save energy
- Eliminates unnecessary defrosts
- Maximizes energy efficiency with less compressor runtime
- Reduces liability by eliminating icing issues
- Reduces temperature fluctuations for improved product quality
- Intuitive graphical interface controls up to 32 devices (including the Command Center) through one display
- Provides continuous communication between system components
- Remote mount display allows for EcoNet Enabled Unit Coolers to be programmed, monitored, and troubleshot outside of the space being cooled