Serving the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC-R) industries by designing, manufacturing and supporting fixed and portable gas detection and monitoring instrumentation, Bacharach enables customers to increase productivity, enhance efficiency, and reduce costs, while protecting lives and the environment. Bacharach remains the company professionals turn to for quality products and market expertise.
- Bacharach’s Multi-Zone Gas Monitor provides precise measurements enabling early leak detection for compliance with refrigeration safety codes (ASHRAE 15, EN 378, CSA-B52) and emissions reduction standards (F-Gas, CARB).
- Proprietary infrared (NDIR) sensor accurately detects the presence of a target gas down to an industry-leading 1 ppm Minimum Detection Level (MDL)
- Sensor is not prone to false alarms caused by cross-interference from other gases or sudden changes in temperature or humidity
- Gas library contains 60+ refrigerants, including CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, HFOs and natural refrigerants (R-744, R-717)
- Backlit display shows real-time concentration readings and makes configuration and self-diagnostics intuitive
- Capable of monitoring up-to 16 zones (expandable up to 48 sample points) and detecting multiple gases with a single monitor
- Two optional analog outputs (4-20mA) and Modbus communications (slave) for integration with third-party BMS / BAS control systems
- Three user-configurable relays (leak, spill and evacuate) may be used to activate external beacons / sounders, ventilation or other countermeasures